ВК

Просматривают:   1 Анонимно

Илюстратор CS3 Автомеш ?
print | #
Пользователь 2 уровня
Присоединился:
2008/8/12 15:11
Откуда Болгария
Вот мучаюсь с иллюстратором. Подскажите плиз как, если я уже проскулпторировал меш, можно указать скриптом ( или нечтом подобном ) каждому меш-поинт преобрети краски из пиксел прямо под поинт, так что не надо делать ето вручно, через eyedropper tool.
Задал вопрос на форумах Адоби:

Hi everybody,
I'm a vector artist and normally use Adobe Illustrator CS3 to make photorealistic vectors: I usually vectorize human faces with the help of the gradient mesh tool. I often create a mesh first and then sculpt it to follow the features of the face. The result may appear as a coordinate frame projected on a human face. After that, I have to painstackingly color the mesh, that means that I have to select every knot of said mesh individually, and with the knot selected, sample the color of the pixel beneath it with the eyedropper. This process is very time consuming, and I would like to ask this question:
Is there a way to automate it. i.e. to make a mesh automatically sample the colors of the bitmap directly beneath it, each knot to its corresponding pixel ? A patch, a plug-in, something of the sort ?
Thank you in advance.

и вот что за ответ получил:

James Talmage - 11:07am Aug 2, 08 PST (#1 of 1) Edited: 02-Aug-2008 at 11:07am

It's an idea that has occurred to me and doubtless many other AI Javascripters. Unfortunately, Illustrator's Javascript model does not provide detailed access to the regions and points of Mesh objects.

When an anchorPoint of a Mesh object is selected, a Javascript command to get its constructor returns MeshItem, not Path. The MeshItem methods and properties do not include such things as anchorPoints, paths, or even colors.

The same goes for the problem of picking up the color from the underlying raster image. There is nothing in the script interface that lets you emulate the function of the Eyedropper to sample a color from a position on the screen display (let alone from actually inside a raster image). That problem could be worked around by first using the Create>ObjectMosaic Filter, and then obtaining the colors from the resulting paths. But again, there is no way to then assign those colors to a MeshItem via the scripting model.

парень думаеть ето невозможно. А правдо ли ?

Спасибо предварителxно за ответи.

Опубликовано: 2008/8/13 15:57

Re: Илюстратор CS3 Автомеш ?
Титан
Присоединился:
2005/12/15 14:22
Откуда Питер
Думаю, возможно, но для этого надо быть программистом от бога Adobe.

Опубликовано: 2008/8/13 17:24

Re: Илюстратор CS3 Автомеш ?
Титан
Присоединился:
2007/5/1 15:53
Откуда Neverland
В версии CS 45, скорее всего добавят такую функцию, как раз тогда, населять подобные сайты будут исскусттвенные интелекты - которые будут при помощи такой функции рисовать себе подобных за счмтанные секунды.))))

Опубликовано: 2008/8/13 22:12

Форма быстрого ответа
ЛогинИмя   Пароль   Логин
      ПРИМЕР

[далее...]
Уведомлять о сообщениях в теме.

[Настройки поиска]